Use the menu to the right for an index of our course offerings.
Course Schedule 2018
|Effective Operation of the HRSG - Syllabus||Sophia-Antipolis, France||
|Managing Boiler & Steam Cycle Pressure Part Integrity - Syllabus||Sophia-Antipolis, France||
|Effective Operation of the HRSG - Syllabus||
|Early-bird Discount Available!|
1 Discount until 5 October
To register or for more information, please contact Natalie Vasa, at our offices in the United States:
Europe/Middle East/Asia Courses:
Refer to individual course syllabus for terms and conditions.
Tetra Engineering reserves the right to cancel, in our sole discretion, any course 4 weeks prior to the respective start date.
Custom Training Courses
Any of the courses listed in the menubar on the right of the screen are available as on-site, private courses. In addition to these, it is possible to draw together a custom workshop format from half-day sessions focussing on key topics including:
- HRSG Design and Operation Fundamentals
- Desuperheating Fundamentals
- Inspecting and Maintaining Power Piping
- Creep, Fatigue and FAC as key damage mechanisms in the steam cycle
- Performance, Efficiency and Ageing Boilers
- Waterside Deposits in Boiler & HRSG Components
- Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing for Improved Reliability
- Managing of Welding Processes in the Power Plant
- On-Site Walkdowns of your plant with Q&A sessions
To arrange a private course, or discuss a desired syllabus further, get in contact with your nearest Tetra Engineering office.